March 5, 2015

Infographic: Too Late to Learn?

So with this post, I am back on schedule!  The Thursday theme from the Article Writing Challenge is all about infographics. So here is an interesting education-related one a writer friend located for me.  Are we ever too old to learn and succeed?

[Source: Funders and Founders; illustrated by Anastasia Borko]


I see some really familiar faces there - and others unknown to me - but how fascinating - in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and OLDER, before they ever began their journeys toward their now noted achievements in life.

I can really relate, because I was 50 when I earned my M.Ed. degree back in 2008, which launched me into my current instructional design career. Now, at 56, I may have another year or two before I finally achieve my highest academic endeavor: earning my doctorate degree and becoming Dr. K. Lee Banks!

What do you think of this infographic? Did you know some of these people achieved their success later in life? How about you? Have you recently taken steps to pursue a delayed goal in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts! Thank you.